Call Hobaica to Find Out if a Ductless System is Right for You
Have you been considering a ductless heat pump? Hobaica recommends and installs these systems, often called ductless mini split heat pumps, for customers who want to control the temperature in different zones of their indoor space. A ductless heat pump may be the perfect solution if you:
Have large spaces needing to be heated or cooled
Currently have baseboard heating
Frequently rely on space heaters to take the chill off
Need different temperatures in separate zones of your indoor space
Benefits of Ductless
There are many benefits of choosing a ductless heat pump for your heating and cooling solution, including:
- Energy Efficient – Ductless heat pumps use 25-50% less energy than standard electrical heating systems.
- Cost Effective – Requiring less energy, ductless heat pumps cost less to operate than many other heating options.
- Environmentally Friendly – Lower energy consumption also makes ductless heat pumps a “greener” choice than many other heating options.
- Control – You can control a ductless heat pump by zone, which allows you to heat the space your are using without heating your whole house.
- Long Life Span – A well maintained ductless heat pump may 20 years or more, making it well worth the investment.
Why Choose Us?
As your Phoenix area HVAC experts, the Hobaica licensed technicians look forward to meeting you to provide additional information, and to discuss how ductless heat pumps could be a great heating and cooling solution for your indoor spaces. We look forward to serving you, because your comfort is our top priority!