A gas pack is a popular type of HVAC packaged unit. This type of system houses, or “packages” all of the units components in a single casing. Hobaica installs several different types of packaged units to meet the needs of our Phoenix area customers:
- Gas Packs which encompass packaged gas furnaces and air conditioners
- Packaged “hybrid” heat units such as a hybrid furnace
- Packaged heat pump units
- Packaged air conditioning units
Benefits of a Gas Pack
There are many benefits of choosing a gas pack or other type of package unit:
- Efficiency – Package units maximize efficiency by utilizing technology designed to minimize energy usage.
- Effective in Large Spaces – Package units are powerful enough to heat or cool multiple rooms or large spaces.
- Easily Maintained – Because they are self-contained, accessibility and repairs tend to be easier on package units than other types of HVAC systems.
- Conserve Space – Hybrid furnaces, gas packs and other self-contained packaged units typically take up less space than many other heating and cooling systems.
Why Choose Us?
As your Phoenix area HVAC experts, the experienced technicians at Hobaica look forward to sharing additional detailed information on the different types of package units. We would be happy to analyze your space, discuss your specific heating and cooling needs, and help you choose the gas pack, hybrid furnace, or other package unit that provides you with the best solution. We look forward to serving you, because your comfort is our top priority!
Warning Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair
Not sure if you need a ac repair right now? Here are some of the common warning signs that you need to have your air conditioner repaired: