Heat pumps are a very popular HVAC system choice for many of our customers due to the moderate Phoenix AZ temperatures. Hobaica offers several different types of heat pumps, including:
While the different types of heat pumps get their energy from different sources, they all work by use of an air circulation and transfer system to generate warm air and move it throughout an indoor space.
Benefits of a Heat Pump
Why choose a heat pump? There are many benefits to choose a heat pump for your HVAC system, including:
- Dual Purpose – A heat pump heats and cools, doing the job of both furnace and air conditioner.
- Efficient – Heat pumps are considered to be one of the most efficient heating systems available.
- Cost Effective – Because they use less energy than many of the other heating options, you can expect lower energy bills when you choose a heat pump.
- Great for Small Spaces – Designed to be smaller and unobtrusive that many other options, heat pumps work well in environments where space is at a premium.
- Environmentally Friendly – Heat pumps consume less energy than other heating options, so they are considered one of the most environmentally friendly HVAC choices.
Why Choose Us?
With so many options and benefits, the expert technicians at Hobaica would be happy to meet with you to answer all your questions about heat pumps. We look forward to discussing the unique needs of your space, and provide you with the detailed information you need to choose the best heat pump for your home or business. We look forward to providing your heat pump solution, because your comfort is our top priority!