The hot water system is a regular energy waster and normally goes unnoticed when taking into account methods to preserve energy. However, it could be the best place to begin saving and improving the value of your home.
Below are the top five reasons to consider Solar Hot Water Systems for your home and family.
- Annual savings with a solar hot water heater can be as much as $600 depending on the size of the system and the water demand of the family.
- Placing solar how water system and panels on your home can qualify you for as much as $4500 in tax credits and rebates.
- In the state of Arizona, Solar energy equipment is exempt from state sales tax.
- Residential solar systems can function for more than fifteen to thirty years. Their maintenance costs are lower than the conventional gas or electric systems because they don’t corrode easily.
- Solar energy is non-pollutant. It is found in abundance in Arizona. When people opt for solar hot water systems they can significantly reduce their contribution in carbon emissions and also save money.
For more information about how you can start saving with Solar Hot Water contact Hobaica Services at 602-995-0387. Hobaica is a trusted industry leader and has been serving the Valley of the Sun since 1952.