It’s an unfortunate fact of life that if you have a water heater, you will eventually need a water heater replacement. Even with yearly maintenance and excellent care, there will come a day when it’s more cost effective to install a new water heater than to repair your existing one. Hobaica is here to help.
Our plumbing technicians have years of experience and extensive knowledge about the types of water heaters, including:
We will evaluate your home’s hot water needs and recommend the best water heater installation solution based on our findings.
You can also save yourself a lot of stress and additional cost by having a new water heater installed before your current water heater fails. Just be on the lookout for the following warning signs from your water heater:
- Age – If it’s been 10 years since your last water heater installation, it’s time to call Hobaica.
- Rusty Water – A rusty color in your heated water is a sign that your water heater tank is rusting and will develop a leak soon.
- Noisy Operation – A healthy water heater runs silently, so if yours is making a lot of noise, it’s a sign you’re ready for a replacement water heater.
- Water Around Your Water Heater – If you see water pooling around your water heater, it has probably developed a leak and is wasting your hot water. Have a new water heater installed ASAP.
Don’t get stuck gasping through a frigid shower. Cal Hobaica for water heater installation today! Just dial (602) 633-9555.
Reasons Why You’ll Lika…Hobaica!
- We are a family business that has served Phoenix since 1952.
- Our techs undergo frequent training to stay on top of the latest developments in our industry.
- We promise prompt, reliable service.
- Field employees are equipped with computers for constant contact with the office so we can serve you faster.
- We use flat rate pricing so you know your investment before the work begins.
- You can expect top performance with honesty and integrity.