Prevent Electrical & Air Conditioning Problems From Happening
This September is looking a little different than in years past. You may be working from home, or your kids may be doing school from home — or both! Despite a different environment, you and your family need to continue your lives, which makes your home environment more important than ever. Just imagine if your AC or electricity went out!
The best way to keep this from happening is to schedule your AC tune-up service and Complimentary Whole Home Electrical Inspection. These essential services will not only help keep breakdowns from happening, but they’ll also keep you and your family safe & comfortable so you can live your lives.
Tune-Up Your AC System Now For Reliability & To Save Money!
As our Summer wraps up, we know that September will bring some monsoons. The strong winds, dust, rain and power surges can wreak havoc on your home and air conditioning unit. Help your AC system be well-prepared for our monsoons with Hobaica’s air conditioning maintenance service. This tune-up service includes:
- A complete examination of your unit, including the:
- Electrical Connections
- Condensate Drain Line
- Refrigerant Levels
- Air Filters
- A thorough cleansing of the outdoor coil and unit of dirt, dust and debris.
- Identification of worn or potentially failing parts.
Tune-ups will help your unit run smoothly and efficiently, ensuring you and your family can function at home with ease and comfort without interruption. Not only does an AC tune-up ward off potential breakdowns, it also helps your unit last longer and run better! A win-win-win!
Electrical Inspections Help Keep Your Home Going Strong
Not only can the force of late summer monsoons trigger an AC failure, they can create power surges capable of shutting down your household in a flash! Or you could be experiencing incredibly cool, sunny weather and, out of the blue, have a power outage due to an unforeseen electrical issue.
While you can’t prevent the unexpected, you can prepare for it, which is where our Complimentary Whole Home Electrical Safety Inspection comes in. This essential service will identify any damaged or potentially dangerous wiring in your home as well as any electrical issues you can prepare for, like surge protection.
Our trained and experienced electricians will conduct a thorough inspection of the vital components of your home’s electrical system to make sure it is working properly and safely. We will make recommendations and suggestions on any issues we encounter and consult with you on potential solutions to problems you may be experiencing. Best of all, this service is complimentary, another win-win!
Making Your Comfort Our Top Priority
We know that things are a little up-in-the-air right now. We want to make things as smooth as possible for you and your family to be able to function well at home. Our easy solutions for your home comfort include:
- Virtual Appointments – If you have an issue, chances are we can help without even being on site! Book a virtual appointment with us today and one of our certified technicians will assess your situation on a video chat to determine next steps. It’s quick, easy and no contact.
- Free Second Opinion – Sometimes it can be tricky to make a decision when dealing with an unknown repair. If you currently have an estimate on services from another company but are just not sure about it, Hobaica is here to help. We will check out what is going on with your specific situation and make our own recommendations so that you can compare the two assessments. And we do all of this at no cost to you.
- $69 AC Tune-Up Service – We not only talk-the-talk, but walk-the-walk. We value maintenance on your AC so much that we are willing to make this important service incredibly affordable. Right now book our AC maintenance inspection and tune-up service for just $69!
- $50 Off Any Electrical Repair or AC Repair – When something does go wrong with your electrical system or air conditioner, it doesn’t have to break the bank. For a limited time, you can take $50 off any electrical or air conditioning repair. It’s as easy as that!
No matter the home comfort concern, Hobaica has got you covered. Let us help you prepare your home for the months ahead. Call us today at (602) 633-9555.
We’re the most likable people you’ll ever meet.
You’ll Lika…. Hobaica!Be Ready For An Amazing Holiday Season! » « Avoid Costly AC Repairs & Electrical Damage During Our Monsoon Season In Phoenix