Home AC System Repair in Phoenix, AZ
When the sun shines and the Phoenix heat intensifies, you need a Home Services Contractor that you can trust! Since 1952, Hobaica has been the leader in residential AC system repair services right here in Phoenix, AZ. If your AC breaks down on a triple digit day, it’s not just uncomfortably hot in your home, it’s a potential health hazard. You need to get your air conditioner fixed as soon as possible.
The friendly and knowledgeable HVAC technicians at Hobaica provide fast, expert Air Conditioning repairs in Phoenix, AZ for all types of AC systems, whether you have a forced air central AC, a heat pump or a ductless mini split. We established our family business back in 1952, and continue to make your cool comfort our top priority.
Warning Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair
Not sure if you need an AC repair in Phoenix, AZ right now? Here are some of the common warning signs that you need to have your air conditioner repaired:
If you’re noticing any of these signs that your air conditioning needs repair, contact us right away. We offer virtual diagnostic appointments as well as in-person diagnostics, and will figure out what’s wrong with your AC unit and get it fixed quickly and correctly so you can go back to enjoying the comfort of your home.
Why Choose Us?
When you choose Hobaica Services to perform your AC repair, you can expect a licensed technician who is both knowledgeable and likable. We believe you should always treat others as you would want to be treated; we’ve worked by that principle since we began serving Phoenix area families in 1952. Our company is large enough to serve you and small enough to prioritize values such as honesty and integrity.
In an air conditioning repair, a reputable AC company will provide:
- Upfront estimates
- Service that completely resolves the issue
With Hobaica, you’ll get extras like:
- Complimentary second opinion
- Friendly, cheerful service
- Service and product guarantees
- AC repair coupons
Tell us what repair you need: (602) 633-9555.
There are several possible reasons that your AC is not working:
- Dirty Air Filter – Dirty air ducts, reduced airflow and high power bills.
- Broken AC Compressor – Warm airflow, strange noises and/or circuit breaker tripping.
- Refrigerant Leak – Warm airflow, frozen coils and higher energy bills.
There may be no air coming out of your air conditioner because:
- Your air conditioner’s air filter is clogged.
- Your air conditioner’s condenser is clogged.
- Your air conditioner’s capacitor is broken.
If you notice that your air conditioner is not producing air, you can try to fix it by changing the air filter. If this solution does not fix the issue, you should have an HVAC technician diagnose and repair the issue for you. To get your air conditioner repaired, contact us today.
Yes, we do! At Hobaica, we offer free estimates and inspections including:
- Complimentary second opinion for any problem, repair or installation.
- Complimentary whole-house plumbing inspection.
- Complimentary water heater inspection and estimates.
- Complimentary whole house electrical inspection.
- Complimentary water quality testing.
- Complimentary air quality testing.
- Complimentary HVAC and wine cellar installation estimates.
- Complimentary electrical panel and electric car charger installation estimates.
Along with providing free estimates for the services listed above, we also offer free estimates for many of our HVAC, plumbing and electrical services. Contact Hobaica for more information on the services we offer today!
Get The Right AC System Repair Service At The Right Price
We understand how truly inconvenient a broken down air conditioner can be, and we’re committed to getting it fixed as quickly as possible. But we’re not going to take advantage of you by cutting corners or overcharging just to make a buck. At Hobaica, we’ll do the right AC repairs at the most reasonable price so you can get the best value possible.
Don’t wait to see if your AC problem will clear up on its own. Waiting could make the problem worse and lead to more costly repairs. Instead, call us at 602-633-9555 as soon as you notice something is wrong. We’ll fix your air conditioner before things get worse.