Call The Phoenix Air Conditioning Repair Leader Since 1952
When the sun shines and the Phoenix heat intensifies, you need an air conditioning system you can rely on. The friendly and knowledgeable technicians at Hobaica provide air conditioning repairs in Phoenix AZ for all types of existing AC systems. We established our family business back in 1952, and continue to make your comfort our top priority.
Yes, we do! At Hobaica, we offer free estimates and inspections including:
- Complimentary second opinion for any problem, repair or installation.
- Complimentary whole-house plumbing inspection.
- Complimentary water heater inspection and estimates.
- Complimentary whole house electrical inspection.
- Complimentary water quality testing.
- Complimentary air quality testing.
- Complimentary HVAC and wine cellar installation estimates.
- Complimentary electrical panel and electric car charger installation estimates.
Along with providing free estimates for the services listed above, we also offer free estimates for many of our HVAC, plumbing and electrical services. Contact Hobaica for more information on the services we offer today!
Warning Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair
Not sure if you need an ac repair in Phoenix AZ right now? Here are some of the common warning signs that you need to have your air conditioner repaired:
Why Choose Us?
In an air conditioning repair, a reputable AC company will provide:
- Upfront estimates
- Service that completely resolves the issue
With Hobaica, you’ll get extras like:
- Complimentary second opinion
- Friendly, cheerful service
- Service and product guarantees
- AC repair coupons
Tell us what repair you need: (602) 633-9555.
There are several possible reasons that your AC is not working:
- Dirty Air Filter – Dirty air ducts, reduced airflow and high power bills.
- Broken AC Compressor – Warm airflow, strange noises and/or circuit breaker tripping.
- Refrigerant Leak – Warm airflow, frozen coils and higher energy bills.
There may be no air coming out of your air conditioner because:
- Your air conditioner’s air filter is clogged.
- Your air conditioner’s condenser is clogged.
- Your air conditioner’s capacitor is broken.
If you notice that your air conditioner is not producing air, you can try to fix it by changing the air filter. If this solution does not fix the issue, you should have an HVAC technician diagnose and repair the issue for you. To get your air conditioner repaired, contact us today.