Let Wine Masters By Hobaica Fix Your Phoenix Area Wine Cellar
When you need a wine cellar repair for your wine cooling system, you can’t afford to wait! Hobaica understands the value of your wine, and the importance of maintaining ideal temperatures in your wine cellar. When you need a wine cooling system repair for your residential or commercial wine cellar, Hobiaca will be there right away!
Wine Cellar Repair FAQs
There could be a number of reasons why your wine fridge is not cooling:
- The compressor is malfunctioning and can’t cool your fridge.
- The capacitor is not functioning and cannot power the compressor.
- A fan blade or the fan itself is broken.
- The thermostat is not working and can’t accurately regulate the temperature.
If you are experiencing issues with your wine fridge not cooling properly, contact Hobaica today for reliable effective repair services!
There are a few things you can do to try and troubleshoot issues with your wine cooler before calling in a technician:
- Check if the cooler is receiving the appropriate amount of energy it needs, and that the circuit breaker has not tripped.
- Check if the thermostat is set to the right temperature.
- Determine if all of the vents surrounding the cooler have enough space to supply adequate airflow.
- Make sure the cooler door can close and secure properly.
If you have tried these steps and are still having issues with your wine cooler, Hobaica is here to help. Contact us today!
One way to test a wine cooler compressor is to check the starter relay switch. This part on the compressor can break easily and is a common issue with compressors. After unplugging the cooler, remove the switch and shake the part. If you hear rattling, most likely the starter switch is broken and will need to be replaced.
To learn more, or if you are experiencing problems with your wine cooler, call on the experts at Hobaica today!
Wine lovers…enjoy your wine at the perfect temperature
We Repair a Variety of Wine Cellar Problems
Our Phoenix area customers experience a variety of wine cellar repair issues, such as: