Skip to content
- Use an automatic setback thermostat! If you keep your temperature at 78° when you’re at home, and then 85° when you’re not. You will save money. Each degree offset saves you 2-3 percent of your utility bill.
- Consider sun control for your windows! Windows waste the most energy in your home. Solar screens or sun control film can reduce the heat from the sun in your home up to 75 percent.
- Switch to energy efficient comfort systems! New comfort systems save energy, work more effectively, increase comfort, and improve indoor air quality. You might be able to cut your heating and air conditioning costs by 52% or more with the new systems we offer.
- Utilize your fans! Ceiling fans only use as much energy as a 100-watt bulb. By increasing room air movement, they create a cooling sensation, increasing perceived comfort at higher temperatures.
- Tune-up your air conditioning system! This will return your air conditioner to near factory fresh conditions, restoring lost capacity, preventing breakdowns, and saving enough in utilities to pay for the cost of the maintenance, according to empirical utility research.
- Get a Trim! Trim the hedges and shrubbery around your outside air conditioning system to ensure unrestricted airflow.