How does one narrow down the choices? One useful tool is the label called Energy Star.
When a product is sanctioned by Energy Star, you can recognize it because it observes strict guidelines regarding environmental safety; energy efficiency, promises energy savings from manufacturers nationwide.
You can trust that Energy Star products:
– Are always visibly marked to make them simple to distinguish from lower-efficiency goods.
– Already have been tested to guarantee the accurateness of efficiency claims.
– It will give long-term savings with the prospect of offsetting the upfront costs.
– Includes the most current in-demand features.
What makes the Energy Star label even more dependable is that eligible products need to continue to measure up to developing efficiency criteria.
Product reassessment might become necessary if:
– Fault is discovered with the first testing procedures.
– Products become less available.
– Products are not keeping up to quality, efficiency, and performance claims.
– New technology indicates a need for new evaluation of efficiency criteria.
There is no need to be concerned that your specific HVAC needs will not be met by Energy Star. Energy Star assesses and qualifies a broad range of appliances and products, including, central air conditioners, air-source heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, and furnaces.
Hobaica Services has been a leader in the Air Conditioning and Heating industry since 1952. Contact us today to learn more about how you can benefit from Energy Star approved equipment at 602-995-0387. Family owned and operated, “You’ll lika…Hobaica.”