We offer several air duct cleaning services for your health and safety, and the longevity of your HVAC system.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Your lint screen catches a lot of the lint from a dryer cycle, but not all of it. Lint builds up in your dryer vent as well, and excess lint in your dryer is a fire hazard.
- Pro Recommendation: Have your dryer vent cleaned every year for optimal safety. If you have a large family, you might want to have it cleaned again mid-year.
- Evaporator Coil Cleaning Dirty evaporator coils cause inefficient HVAC performance, which in turn causes energy waste and increased utility costs.
- Pro Recommendation: Have the evaporator coil cleaned at least once a year for better HVAC performance.
- Drain Pan & Drain Line Cleaning One important function of your AC is humidity removal, which is why it is necessary to have good drainage. Growths like mold and algae can live within your drain, leading to clogs. These clogs cause water damage from spillover and even higher home humidity.
- Pro Recommendation: Have your condensate drain line and pan cleaned once or twice a year.
- Antimicrobial Duct Treatment Between cleanings, unwanted microbes grow in your ducts.
- Pro Recommendation: Get your ducts treated with an antimicrobial treatment the next time you have a professional cleaning. Hobaica has safe options for your home and family.
We have provided reliable HVAC services since 1952. Homeowners around our Phoenix service area know us for our friendly, high quality services. The experienced technician that we will send to your door is specifically chosen not only for skill but also for fit in our customer-oriented company.